Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aliments (FOOD)

Yesterday, in Lens, I ate a sandwich baguette with ham, nuts and a banana - all in the sandwich! I urge anyone wanting to be courageous to make one at home and try it. I was surprised to find that it wasn't half bad, and that I will probably buy one again. I also had a waffle drenched in Nutelle, which was delicious! And finally, I finished my day with hot chocolate and whipped cream! Everything was wonderful, and I recommend coming to France just to eat their food! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how are their deserts? Oh and you should go to the Effile tower! We might be going in either may or march. But we're comeing! I can't wait to see you again! I miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

Today is late start!!!! It;s so awesome but I have to go early anyway because Taylor has orchestra or something. But I think I'll stop by Walker and see what's going on.