Friday, August 29, 2008

"Shop Till You Drop!"

Today, we went shopping! I ended up spending about $550 on: four shirts, two vests, one leather jacket, nail polish, waterproof mascara, a pair of shoes, and a book bag for school! I was so tired by the end of the day! Also, I felt very special because people were telling my host mom how beautiful I was! :D I also went to my school, Lycèe St. Paul, to get my books for school. I am taking (in french):
1. Français
2. Mathematiques
3. Histoire
4. Geographie
5. Anglais - which should be really easy for me! LOL
6. Espagnol
7. Economie
8. S.V.T 6 - which is all of our American science classes put together

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What colors are the nail polish you bought? Oh and send me a picture of the dog.

lexi said...

Its kinda creamy mixed with some light pink! C'est très chouette!